Please use the links below. Hard copies can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Child Protection Policy 2022-2023
Safeguarding Policy – Covid 19 Addendum
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2022
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021
Bishop Challoner Catholic Secondary School – Schools Financial Benchmarking – GOV.UK
RELATIONSHIP SEX and HEALTH EDUCATION
Equality Information and Objectives
Our school is committed to equality both as an employer and a service provider:
- We try to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
- We want to make sure that our school is a safe, secure and stimulating place for everyone.
- We recognise that people have different needs, and we understand that treating people equally does not always involve treating them all exactly the same.
- We recognise that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them to achieve and be successful, for example, all those that fall within the protected characteristics.
- We try to make sure that people from different groups are consulted and involved in our decisions, for example through talking to pupils and parents/carers, and through our
- We aim to make sure that no-one experiences harassment, less favourable treatment or discrimination because of their age; any disability they may have; their ethnicity, colour or national origin; their gender; their gender identity or reassignment; their marital or civil partnership status; being pregnant or having recently had a baby; their religion or beliefs; their sexual identity and orientation.
Facilities Time Reporting April 2021 – March 2022